This Blank panel is a standard 19″ 1U. Blank plate are an inexpensive alternative for covering up unused rack space, while giving it a fuller and more complete look. These blank panels also serve as a means to control cool air flow, and keep it from escaping out unused space before it can reach hardworking network/media components.
The blank panel fits a standard 19″ wide rack and covers 1U of rack space (1.75″ height). The panel is constructed of black painted steel with mounting holes predrilled.
|Materials||Steel w/ black coating finish|
Standard: Comply with ANSI/EIA RS-310-D,IEC297-2,DIN41491,PART1,DIN41494,PART7,GB/3047.2-92
What’s special about these blank panels
- Made from strong 16-gauge cold rolled steel to ensure product durability.
- Durable black powder coat finish offers enhanced beauty and strength.
- Maintains proper airflow inside hot server or media enclosures by not allowing cool air to escape before it;s been sufficiently circulated.
- Rounded radius corners provide an extra degree of handling or collision safety.
- Economical blanks give racks a fuller look without excessive costs.
Package includes Instruction sheet and screws, cage nuts & panel.