apc 7 outlet surge protector
The APC 7-Outlet Surge Protector P7GB SurgeArrest Essential 120V allows you to power up to seven electronic devices using a single wall outlet. It features lightning and surge protection, which protects your equipment from electric power surges and spikes. Furthermore, the building wiring fault indicator LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
Always on Outlets
The seven-outlet model offers 3 always on outlets as well as one master outlet and three controlled by master outlets. In case you have equipment that has to stay on all the time, such as a fax machine, you can plug it in always-on outlets.
- Power-Saving Outlets
- Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity
- Fail Safe Mode
- The SurgeArrest is fail safe; once the circuit of a SurgeArrest has been compromised, the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply to ensure that no damaging surges reach the equipment
- Protection Working Indicator
- This surge protector warns you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide complete protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge
- Equipment Protection Policy
- Lifetime $50000 equipment protection policy. Fulfilled by APC themselves
|Surge Energy Rating