Cat6 FT4 Ethernet Cable
This cable connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN). This 1000 feet long CAT6 Ethernet cable is ideal for setting up various computers in an office for example. Designed to be used with any standard cat6 RJ-45 connector on the market making it usable anywhere. (connecters sold separately). Fire rated at FT4 equivalent to the US CMR rating for use behind walls
- This cable connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN).
- It is ideal for use with 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T and 1000 Base-T networks.
- This 1000 feet long CAT-6 cable is designed for RJ-45 connector
- 23 AWG X 4 Pairs Solid Pure Copper
- 550MHz CSA Approved, FT4 Rated
- 1000ft Marked in Every 2 feet