Looking to cut the cable or satellite bill Looking for crystal clear HDTV picture for free This HDTV antenna is for you!
Smart Antenna provides a specially designed new concept Marine, RV, or home solution. This, antenna is for digital outdoor/indoor analog and terrestrial HDTV broadcasting reception. It is the innovative solution for portable reception. A truly versatile Antenna design can be installed horizontal, vertically using home base mount (included). Extended reception range of 120 Miles.*
Complete accessories are included for wall or pole mounting & home mounting base for indoor usage. With the anti-UV and waterproof housing, it can be used both indoor and outdoor. One position and receives the signal from all directions. With its strong reception and small size, it allows for unobtrusive placement anywhere in your room!
|Frequency Range||VHF:87.5-230MHz; UHF:470-862MHz|
|Receiving Range||FM, UHF, VHF|
|Max output Level||100dBuV|
|Noise Figure||3.4 dB or less.|
|Power Supply||AC 110V 50Hz, DC 12V 50mA|
- Installs by connecting to your TV with a coaxial cable (sold separately) and performing a channel scan.
- Anti-UV coating and waterproof design.
- versatile Antenna design can be installed horizontal, vertically using home base mount (included).
- Full U.S.,Canada, and Mexico Coverage. Works anywhere in the world that uses UHF/VHF or FM signals.
- Shielded for minimum interference.
- Especially compatible with HDTV of various digital terrestrial signal (DVB-T;ISDB-T;DMB-T/H;ATSC) and DAB/FM radios
- Built-in high gain and low noise preamplifier.
- Specifically designed for enhanced RV, Marine & portable reception.
What is the secret of this Versatile design & mounting concept
Apartment livingThis is a GREAT solutions for you live in a Condo/Apartment where you can not have install an Antenna outdoor. Antenna can be easily mounted on a tripod & placed next to the window.
What is the Reception Range120 miles reception range is for ideal situation where the broadcasting antenna is insight with receiving broadcaster antennas. Actual range may vary and highly dependent on your location. Addresses in valleys or areas with large obstructions such as mountains, buildings, etc will reduce effective range. If the signal doesn’t reach your area, no antenna will be able to pick it up.
*This website www.tvfool.com is good tool to see what kind of reception you may be able to receive. *We are not affiliated with that website and are not responsible nor guarantee its content.