this Dock Connector to VGA Adapter, you can connect your Apple iPad to a TV, projector or VGA display, watch videos and slideshows on the big screen with family and friends. Then see your videos and slideshows on the big screen. What a harmonious and intoxicating picture!
- Connects iPad to your television, projector, or VGA display to see your videos and slideshows on the big-screen
- Connects to your iPad or iPad Dock via the dock connector, and to your projector or display using the VGA adapter
- The iPad Dock Connector to VGA adapter also works with iPhone 4 and the iPad touch 4th generation
- Use the Apple VGA Adapter to mirror whatever’s on your iPad 2 screen – apps, presentations, websites, and more – on your VGA-equipped TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD
- Watch slideshows and video on the big screen in up to 720p by connecting your iPad, iPhone 4, or iPod touch (4th generation) to a television, projector, or other VGA-compatible display.
Just connects to your iPad or iPad Dock via the dock connector. Then connects to your projector or display using the VGA adapter.
Apple, iPod, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
|»Video device output port: 1Apple 30pin source input port: 1||»Video band width (bps): 5.7G link.|
|»Apple 30pin source port connector: Apple 30 pin (male); video device port connector: vga||»Single link range: Max:1920 x 1200 (For Apple:1024 x 768/720p).|
|»Vertical frequency range: 60Hz.||»Voltage: 3.3 V; Current: 120mA ; Output: 5V.|
|»Operating temperature: 0~50oC.||»Length 12 inches.|