From your phone, tablet or laptop.
|Check your Energy History.
Nest shows you how much energy you use every day in Energy History and every month in your Home Report. So you can see when you use more energy, like on weekends or Monday nights, and how to use less.
|Know if there’s a problem.
Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more.
Everyone at home can use the Nest app.
Nest Learning Thermostat – Smart Thermostat
- Discreet innovation: The Nest Learning Thermostat features a 1.76″ 24-bit colour LCD frosted display with sharp 480 x 480 resolution resolution that seamlessly blends into any home décor.
- Reduce your energy bill: Nest uses smart learning technology and learns your schedule and heating/cooling preferences over time. It then takes this data and programs itself in a way that reduces overall energy usage. The environment and your wallet will thank you.
- Smart savings: Nest is smart enough to turn down the thermostat when you’re away at work, and it displays the Leaf icon to show you when it’s at a temperature that’s saving you money. Airwave automatically reduces air conditioning usage when indoor humidity isn’t too high, so you’ll get reduced energy bills while keeping the house cool.
- Remote monitoring: You can view Energy History on the Nest Mobile or Web apps so you can get detailed information about your energy usage and figure out how best to save. Plus, Nest lets you know something is out of the ordinary, like if the temperature is too low or too high, with an alert to your mobile device.
- Weather aware: Nest monitors weather conditions so it can figure out how outdoor temperatures and weather affects your heating and cooling needs.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 16 cm|