All you need to do is simply install the Ultimate Remote Control Extender in place of the AA or AAA batteries inside your remote control and point the receiver or attach the bright eye emitter to the components you wish to control.
Like magic… you have converted your existing IR remote control to a state-of-the-art Digital UHF RF remote control, giving you the freedom to:
- Unlike other remote control extenders, you don’t have to attach anything to the front of your remote control or be limited to using your remote in one room
- No direct line-of-sight is needed. Now you can keep the doors on your entertainment center closed or have your components installed in another room or closet
- Go from room-to-room and control your components up to 100+ ft away
Want to convert more than one remote
Not a problem, all you need to do is install another patented battery transmitter and you are done. Then remote control extender utilizes state-of-the-art patented technology and works with virtually every remote control. It even contains its own rechargeable battery, so you’ll never lose control.
- Works with most AA and AAA remotes
- Receiver has built in charger
- Includes IR Emitting Eye
- 418 MHz
Installing the Transmitter:
- Remove the tab from the AAA battery transmitter. Push battery all the way into the sleeve.
- Replace one of the AAA batteries inside your remote with the AAA transmitter.
- Please Note: If your remote control uses AA batteries, insert the AAA transmitter into the supplied “AA” sleeve. If signal seems week, you may need to move the transmitter to another battery slot in your remote.
Installing the Receiver:
- Place the receiver in front of the audio/video and position it:
- With in 10m (30′) of the audio/video equipments remote sensor
- Where the front of the receiver directly faces the audio/video remote sensor
- Fully extend the antenna
- Connect the supplied AC/DC adapter’s barrel plug into receivers DC 12v jack, and then connect the adapter’s AC plug to a standard AC outlet.
- Remove cover on the bottom of the receiver, place extra 2/3 AAA NiMH battery (supplied in kit) in slot marked for 2/3 AAA, make sure the 3 way switch on the is in position “B” and replace cover.
Connecting the Bright Eye Emitter:
You can connect the supplied Bright Eye Emitter cord when you
need the place the receiver next to your audio/video equipment instead of in front of it.
- Insert the Bright Eye Emitter cord plug into the receiver IR output jack on the back of the receiver.
- Position the Emitter bulb facing your audio/video equipment’s IR sensor.
- Find the best position, remove the adhesive tape on the back of the back of the bulb and stick it in front of the audio/video equipment sensor.