Cat5 Burial wire
Direct burial cable is a special type of electrical wiring, or cable, that is designed to be run in a trench underground. The electrical wires in the cable are encased in a thermoplastic sheath that seals out moisture and protects the wires within. While direct burial cable can be run inside conduit for additional protection, the cable is designed to withstand direct exposure to soil and moisture and is rated for wet, dry, and damp environments.
- This cable connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN).
- It is ideal for use with 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T and 1000 Base-T networks.
- This 1000 feet long CAT-6 patch cable is designed for RJ-45 connectors
- 24 AWG X 4 Pairs Solid Pure Copper
- 350MHz CSA Approved
- 1000ft Marked in Every 2 feet
- Outdoor direct burial