Looking to cut the cable or satellite bill Looking for crystal clear HDTV picture for free This HDTV antenna is for you!
This superior Clear view direct reception Antenna is a best seller & the innovative solution for home application, the clear view embedded feature & the antenna wide/large surface as a result the best possible signal receiving quality.
The Complete accessory kit includes wall/pole mount and waterproofing kit. With the anti-UV and waterproof housing, it can be used both indoor and outdoor. One position and receives the signal from all directions. With its strong reception and larger size, this model from Smart Antenna offers the highest possible signal gain, while maintaining a relatively low noise figure of below 3.00 decibel.
|Frequency Range||VHF:174-230MHz; UHF:470-862MHz|
|Receiving Range||FM, UHF, VHF|
|Max output Level||100dBuV|
|Noise Figure||3.0 dB or less.|
|Power Supply||AC 110V 50Hz, DC 12V 50mA|
- Installs by connecting to your TV with a coaxial cable (sold separately) and performing a channel scan.
- Anti-UV coating and waterproof design.
- Large surface area & clear view features ensure the highest possible performance in this Antenna class.
- Full U.S.,Canada, and Mexico Coverage. Works anywhere in the world that uses UHF/VHF or FM signals.
- Shielded for minimum interference.
- Especially compatible with HDTV of various digital terrestrial signal (DVB-T;ISDB-T;DMB-T/H;ATSC) and DAB/FM radios
- Built-in high gain and low noise preamplifier.
- Exceptionally higher gain of VHF:34dB; UHF38dB
What is the Reception Range 60 mile reception range is for ideal situation where the broadcasting antenna is insight with receiving broadcaster antennas. Actual range may vary and highly dependent on your location. Addresses in valleys or areas with large obstructions such as mountains, buildings, etc will reduce effective range. If the signal doesn’t reach your area, no antenna will be able to pick it up.
*This website www.tvfool.com is good tool to see what kind of reception you may be able to receive. *We are not affiliated with that website and are not responsible nor guarantee its content.