The tp-link 16 port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless upgrade to improve old networks. to 1000Mbps network. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016D can save up to 15% of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation TL-SG1016D Gigabit Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
All 16 ports are Gigabit RJ-45 ports which can provide large file transferring and also be compatible with 10Mbps and 100Mbps Ethernet devices. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SG1016D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10KB Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the tra ffic congestion and make The TL-SG1016D work reliably. It s a perfect choice to update your network to Gigabit while protecting your previous investment properly.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
* Maximum power savings when compared to a TP-LINK conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab , IEEE 802.3x|
|Interface||16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)|
|Network Media||10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m)
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||11.6*7.1*1.7 in. (294*180*44 mm)|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 13.3W (220V/50Hz)|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||23.8Mpps|
|Green Technology||Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 15%|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHs|
|Package Contents||16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista , Windows 7 or Windows 8, MAC OS, NetWare , UNIX or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0 ~40 (32 ~104 );
Storage Temperature: -40 ~70 (-40 ~158 );
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 15%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 32Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation