TP-LINK s TL-WPA4220 extends your Internet connection to every room of the house through your home s existing electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA4220 features a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, which means it can automatically copy the SSID and Password of your router. In this way, TL-WPA4220 simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and allows for seamless roaming within your home network.
One Touch Super Range Extension
With a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, the TL-WPA4220 can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and Password of your router at the push of a button. After the pressing the button, you can place the powerline adapter anywhere you want wired or wireless access and enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office.
Up to 500Mbps – Ideal for HD Video Streaming
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA4220 provides you with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. It is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices–from computers, game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Extend WiFi Coverage to Every Room
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend your WiFi network via the existing powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your WiFi enabled devices in another area of your home or office.
Plug and Play
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters Pair buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi – and you’re done!
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.11b/g/n|
|Interface||2*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Plug Type||EU, UK, US, AR|
|Button||Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.7 x 2.1 x 1.6 in. (94 54 40mm)|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 5.308W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 5.086W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 4.170W (220V/50Hz)
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Reception Sensitivity||270M: -68dBm@10% PER
130M: -68dBm@10% PER
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
|Wireless Functions||Enable/DisableWireless Radio,WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter TL-WPA4220
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0 C~40 C (32 F ~104 F)
Storage Temperature: -40 C~70 C (-40 F ~158 F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 500Mbps high speed data transmission over a home s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps Wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- Two Ethernet ports allow your TVs, game consoles, or PCs connect to the Internet
- Up to 300-meter range over the household power circuit
- Easy to install, just plug in and play
- 128-bit AES encryption easily at a push of “Pair” Button
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming