TP-LINK s TL-WDR3500 is a performance optimized simultaneous dual band wireless router combining the blazing fast speeds of 300Mbps using the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps using the traditional 2.4GHz band. With simultaneous dual band, users have 600Mbps of total bandwidth to power numerous bandwidth intensive applications at the same time around a large home or office setting, where simple tasks such as e-mail or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band at 300Mbps and more latency sensitive tasks such as online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed over the 5GHz band at 300Mbps, at the same time, with USB 2.0 port capable of sharing flash storage, printers, ftp servers and media players, users can power a robust home media network.
5GHz 300Mbps + 2.4GHz 300Mbps – Concurrent Dual Band Wireless
The TL-WDR3500 broadcasts and receives both 2.4GHz and 5GHz connections simultaneously at 300Mbps and 300Mbps respective speeds. Like two wireless routers in one, this allows users to run day-to-day applications, such as e-mail and web browsing over the 2.4GHz band at 300Mbps while using bandwidth intensive or latency sensitive applications, such as streaming HD video or playing online games, over the clearer 5GHz band at 300Mbps, at the same time.
Versatile USB Sharing Port
Multi-functional USB Ports – 1 USB 2.0 Port
(1) Share a Printer with Multiple Computers and devices on your network.
(2) Share Files & Media at Home or via the ftp server while away from home.
IP QoS Control Your Bandwidth
TL-WDR3500 supports IP QoS (Quality of Service), allowing optimum utilization of bandwidth and offering bandwidth control over congestion, preventing bandwidth abuse. In this way, users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
One Button Security Setup
The TL-WDR3500 features Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the WPS button on the router and automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure when compared with WEP encryptions.
Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that users needn t remember a password!
Easy To Use
The device comes with a CD featuring an Easy Setup Assistant that leads users through the setup process step-by-step, and even helps with wireless network settings and security configurations. With setups this easy, even novice users can have their networks up and running in mere minutes.
Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network.*
|Interface||4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports
1 10/100Mbps WAN Port
Wireless On/Off Switch
Power On/Off Button
|External Power Supply||12VDC / 1.0A|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||8.9×5.5×1.3 in.(225x140x32.5mm)|
|Antenna||2 external detachable dual band antennas (RP-SMA)|
|Frequency||2.4GHz & 5GHz|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Signal Rate||5GHz: Up to 300Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
|Reception Sensitivity||270M_2.4G: -70dBm
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption|
|Guest Network||2.4GHz guest network 1
5GHz guest network 1
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/
PPTP (Dual Access)/L2TP (Dual Access)/BigPond
|DHCP||Server, Client, DHCP Client List,
|Quality of Service||WMM, Bandwidth Control|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec|
|Access Control||Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management|
|Firewall Security||DoS, SPI Firewall
IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter
IP and MAC Address Binding
|USB Sharing||Support Samba(Storage)/FTP Server/Media Server/Printer Server|
|Management||Management Access Control
|Certification||CE, FCC,IC, RoHS|
2 detachable dual band antennas
Power supply unit
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare , UNIX or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0 ~40 (32 ~104 )
Storage Temperature: -40 ~70 (-40 ~158 )
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 300Mbps connections for 600Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 1 USB Port – Easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Built-in media server allows users to share music, video and photos
- The device s built-in print server supports wireless printing from different computers by connecting a USB printer to the router
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- Wireless on/off switch- Green wireless lets you simply turn the wireless radio on or off
- Default wireless password prevents unauthorized access from users outside of the network
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted connection at a push of the WPS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand the wireless network
- IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Live Parental Controls allow parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades